e mërkurë, 28 maj 2008

Notebook

I did it!! I started the Amelia Notebook... no not the book series "Amelia's Notebooks" I started the journal about the REAL Amelia!! ha ha!! I have done some school this morning. We are about to go to the miracle soap store. Then we are coming home for lunch... I am going to pack for the camp out this afternoon. I am exited... we did our shopping yesterday. I am exited about the new Disney movie 'Camp Rock' I like the music the best. I think that it will be a good movie. Hope and Maggie and I are planning on having a sleep over to see the premiere...LOL!! I have a lot of pictures to download. I hope top post them soon! Last weekend we had another exchange student here with us.. his name was Jay.. I think that is how you spell it. I will write soon!!
amelia

1 komentet:

Promise Christian Academy tha...

Hey Millie,
Your posts are getting better!
I am glad you are excited about the camping. Are you going to take pictures of your REAL Amelia book?
Love Mom