e martë, 27 maj 2008

Camping Again!!

Yes, We are are going camping... again! So soon, I know! The girls from the keepers club are going to have a camp-out, just girls. We are required to set up our own tent, plan and cook three meals, pack our own things, put away our own things, keep camp 'tidy'....... and I think that is all. We have invited the boys to join us for supper on Thursday night. We are going to meet at Maggie's house at two and start setting up. All of us girls are going to do everything by ourselves except for some of the tent (the hard to reach parts). We are all sooo exited! we can't wait! Have you ever seen the 'Daring Book For Boys'? Well they have a daring book for girls, and when we went to walmart today I found a little handheld one! For only ten dollars! So Hope, Maggie and I all got one. It is a surprise for Maggie and Hope. So I hope that Hope does not read this until after the camp out!!!!!

Have you ever seen the Amelia's Journal books?? like... Amelia Takes Command?? Well today Hope and I checked some out from the library that we hadn't already had, Hope said that she had once tried to do a journal like that but she stopped in the middle of it. So I said that I dared her to try it again, and she said she dared me. So when Mom and Auntie Iris and I went to Wal-Mart together we got some composition notebooks. When we went to the thrift store I found a nail art book, I really like it!
Amelia

0 komentet: