e hënë, 5 maj 2008

Kaylee......

Hi Guys!! I am just checking in and I wanted to tell you all the news!! Kaylee is going to be a sissy!! I am soooo exited. I can't hardly wait!! I am going to be an aunt...again! Kaylee is getting to be so big now... this morning she saw the cats and started whispering "cat kit cat cat cat kit cat" it was sooo cute. I am doing school... I just got done with math and grammar..... I am hoping to watch some movies I borrowed from my grandmother. My favorite movies of all times...GIDGET!! Maggie and I have been outside in the shop cleaning it up almost every time she comes over... and hope has too! I started some Zenias in our new flower boxes dad made for us. I can't wait to see what the look like. We have to watch Kaylee almost every day this week except for tomorrow... but we watch her in the afternoon most days, so our school will most likely be done by time she gets here. And Maggie is coming all day Thursday and all day Friday. We now have a PCA news leader blog... go and check it out sometimes... I am starting it because We wanted to have somewhere where Daniel and Alex could show what they have been doing, and because I have always wanted to start a mini newspaper thing... haha. I am going to try to post all in black and white and so it will look like a real newspaper. So if you want to check it out just look HERE and see what we are up to! Gotta Jo...
Amelia

0 komentet: