e martë, 6 maj 2008

Wesley and Bonnet

BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!
Normal Wesley
Wow this is amazing!!
Aren't I Pretty??


Yea! Wesley had all of us laughing!!!! it is sooo funny! Last weekend we did a civil war re-enactment, we got there at 9:00 and set up. We demonstrated games and we showed the spectators the books that they would have used in school, Mrs. Lora, Wesley Daniel Hope, and I all went. We ate a period correct lunch, it was very fun!! Hope and I showed how to make rag dolls and all the little girls loved them! I am going to post a slide show that has a lot of different pictures on it! While we were showing a little girl how to make a rag doll she asked, "Have you ever worn clothes like mine?" Hope and I just laughed! Mom wasn't able to go with us because she didn't feel well, but she and Alex came to visit later. After we did the re-enactment, we went to my grandmothers and jumped in the swimming pool. It was FREEZING!!!

That is all for now!!
amelia

4 komentet:

Anonim tha...

I can't believe you put these pics. on your blog! They are great! I always thought he'd make a pretty girl!

Hope tha...

I LOVE THE PICS!!!!!!!

Family W tha...

Those pictures of him in that bonnet are too funny!! :)

Hope tha...

of course you posted these pictures
Now thats what i call a kodak moment.