e mërkurë, 9 korrik 2008

More Sewing


I just wanted to Say that the jumper turned out really good! Mom and I also started two shirts, I finished mine and all mom has to do is slip stitch the sleeves ( I think I am going to do it though...). Today Hope is coming to help Baby-sit for us and watch us sew. She is going to model in the Fashion show too, I think she is going to model her Civil War dress and my Jumper.
Amelia

P.S. the picture above is one of Maggie goofing around with Marley.

3 komentet:

Kadee tha...

hey
i actually did see the whole thing. just bits and pieces of the show on different days. lol. but it all came together.
yeah i did take those pics
thanks for the comment.
Kadee

Kadee tha...

p.s. yeah. miley cyrus is ok for me. I mean..i don't hate her..i just am not a huge fan of her

mandiek103 tha...

Marley will be pleased to know she made it on your blog!! Marley's mom!