e martë, 10 qershor 2008

School

Today is the only day this week that we are going to be able to do school, but this morning we looked on TCM and Judy Garland movies are on all day. So we are going to do school in between the movies... if we can :) I am starting with blogging. Our week is packed... Tomorrow we are either going to Mrs. Melody's house to visit, or we are having a Keepers meeting here. Thursday is Bradley's Graduation, and Friday Euri is leaving and Saturday we are most likely going to sew. That is our week.

Yesterday morning Maggie woke up sick, She did not feel good all day yesterday, but this morning she woke up feeling a little bit better. So please be praying for her!

I am going to try to sew the rest of my panda skirt... If I Finnish it I will post the pictures!
Amelia

1 komentet:

Promise Christian Academy tha...

Hey Sissy!
So, where are those panda skirt pictures????
Love Momma