e hënë, 27 tetor 2008

Starting School...

This week we are officially starting school, We had been doing school almost every-day but mom and I were just so busy sewing for re-enactments that I didn't have much time for anything but math and handwriting and a little bit of reading at night. So this week we are going to try to do as much school as possible. I only have one more subject and then I will be done with school for today (other than Reading). This past weekend we went to see the movie 'Journey To The Center Of The Earth' I thought that it was spectacular! I enjoyed every minute of it... I jumped when the big fish came out of the water but other than that... it was good. It was a real intense movie. After the movie we ate at a mexican... so good! Brenna came to the movie with us and since it was so late... when we got home, she spent the night. We stayed up late making videos...they are so crazy. The other day Maggie and I did facials out of a book that I got in the mail and it turned out very good, the recipe is:

Mix:
1 t. Honey
1/2 t. water
1 1/2 t. cornmeal

Let sit for one minute. Plaster and rub onto face. Let sit for about one minute. Honey is an astringent. Not for sensitive skin.

It works Really well.. and after we did the facial cleaner, we mixed baking soda and peroxide to make a paste... and we brushed our teeth with it.
Amelia

4 komentet:

Dawn tha...
Komenti u hoq nga autori.
Kadee tha...

I totally understand how it is to get busy and away from school and it is hard to get back into the groove of doing school again.

Kadee tha...

the comment above that has been deleted is from me. It is actually my mom's account but i forget to sign her out and me in. so sorry. i seem to be doing that a lot

mandiek103 tha...

Hey Amelia I was just getting on your mom's blog to see pics of the new baby and saw you had one as well! Just thought I'd say hello. I'll have to send you a pic of me at school with the awesome book bag you made me! I take it to school everyday and I get so many compliments for it, I always give you credit though! TTYL - Amanda