e martë, 6 nëntor 2007




OK!!! So last night we went to the mexicain restruant for my birthday :0) very very yummy!
anayways... It was time to open presents... my mom wrapped it in the news paper funnies :)
and there was a little cartoon on the front... but it isn't funny unless you have the pictures to go with it!
well I opened the wrapping paper and it was a size 2 schers box...I said I liked the Idea of new shoes but I didn't think that they would fit.
well I took of the lid to see what they looked like and found a digital camrea box :) I was and still am soo exited:0) but this is what it looks like. I am going to put one of my favorite pictures for my header :D
well I am going to go watch a movie now
Amelia

3 komentet:

Tracy tha...

Hi! I read your moms blog and thought I would check yours out! I am jealous of your new camera because mine isn't working right...that is a great gift! Happy Birthday!

Eunnoori tha...

i got your letter yesterday.
yesterday i ended the final exam and took graduation pictures.

i cant undertand sentences
ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
i will answer a letter soon.

oh, im very late, but i congratulation your birthday♡

Cindy-Still His Girl tha...

Hi Millie! Your blog is SO cute! I love all the photos!

I have read that Trixie Belden book! In fact, I just read the ending THIS WEEK because my daughter was reading it, too, but I couldn't remember the ending. Do you want me to tell you who it was? Or I could copy pages for you and send it to you. :)